Au coeur de l'Histoire Index du Forum
Au coeur de l'Histoire Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

What is your favorite period of history?

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Au coeur de l'Histoire Index du Forum -> Catégorie Internationale -> English section -> Newspaper
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Phidippides
Membre
Membre

Point(s): 10
Moyenne de points: 1,25

MessagePosté le: Sam Mai 8 2010, 18:08    Sujet du message: What is your favorite period of history? Répondre en citant

Tell me what you like the most.  I like pretty much all of Western Civilization history.  I am not that big of a fan of African history or Asian history, but I suppose there is some Chinese history that I find interesting.

Visiter le site web du posteur
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Sam Mai 8 2010, 18:08    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
scout1067
Membre
Membre

Masculin
Point(s): 0
Moyenne de points: 0,00

MessagePosté le: Sam Mai 8 2010, 21:44    Sujet du message: What is your favorite period of history? Répondre en citant

Prussian history from 1618-1918.  There is nothing more fascinating to me than the story of how the Hohenzollerns went from relatively minor nobility to Emperors in 300 years.

Aetheling
Membre
Membre

Masculin Sagittaire (22nov-21déc) 虎 Tigre
Point(s): 199
C. Flavien: 3ème
Moyenne de points: 1,14
C.Europe: 1er

MessagePosté le: Dim Mai 9 2010, 06:00    Sujet du message: What is your favorite period of history? Répondre en citant

Welcome Scout and Phid,

Great to see you both here as well.
Wish you many interesting posts

cheers,
Aeth

Nessie
Reine
Reine

Féminin
Point(s): 21 318
Rang: Fondatrice Du Forum
Moyenne de points: 1,06

MessagePosté le: Lun Mai 10 2010, 06:59    Sujet du message: What is your favorite period of history? Répondre en citant

Welcome a board all of you !

Au Cœur De L'Histoire

Mon autre forum
Passion Napoléon
http://passionnapoleon.xooit.com/index.php

Aetheling
Membre
Membre

Masculin Sagittaire (22nov-21déc) 虎 Tigre
Point(s): 199
C. Flavien: 3ème
Moyenne de points: 1,14
C.Europe: 1er

MessagePosté le: Mar Juin 22 2010, 16:13    Sujet du message: What is your favorite period of history? Répondre en citant

Well Phid, 
If I had to choose a time, I'd take the Middle-Ages: Western World is the place where we all come from. After the collapse of Rome and the turmoil of the migrations, something new and unique was created there and spread all over the world (good or bad, that's another topic)

Phidippides
Membre
Membre

Point(s): 10
Moyenne de points: 1,25

MessagePosté le: Dim Juil 4 2010, 18:40    Sujet du message: What is your favorite period of history? Répondre en citant

I suppose each part of history has its attraction and is therefore worthy of attention.  For professional research purposes, my areas of interest range from ancient Greece through about 1700, European history.  I have chosen the Italian Renaissance/Baroque as my specific areas since that is the time when man looked back to the ancients for direction, yet looked to the future and the possibilities that were to come.  It was really a chronological crossroads of sorts.  Rome is a particularly interesting city during this time because of its history and also because of its modernization efforts (i.e. urban planning).

Contenu Sponsorisé

MessagePosté le: Aujourd’hui à 20:54    Sujet du message: What is your favorite period of history?

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Au coeur de l'Histoire Index du Forum -> Catégorie Internationale -> English section -> Newspaper Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | créer un forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
darkages Template © larme d'ange